Winterhaven Condo Complex, Units D204, D301, D302, D303, D305, D306, E201, E202, E301, E302, E303, and E306
601 Winterplace Dr. Ghent, WV 25843
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. No charcoal grills nor gas grills are allowed by the condo association.
4. Pets are permitted in rental units only if the $50 pet fee has been paid in advance. There is a limit of two (2) pets allowed in each unit and their combined weight should not exceed 50 pounds. All pets must be kept on a leash when outside the rental unit. Contact us for further information about Winterhaven's Pet Policy.
5. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $200 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (15) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- a.No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- b.No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- c.All debris, rubbish and trash are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and are cleaned.
- d.All keys are left in the lock box and unit is left locked.
- e.All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- f.No linens are lost or damaged.
- g.NO Early check-in or late check-out.
- h.The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at time of booking. If the payment is made by check and sent via regular mail, the payment must arrive within 5 business days from the time of submission of this rental agreement. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks or personal checks payable to New River Vacation Properties LLC. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
New River Vacation Properties LLC
P.O. Box 158
Lansing, WV 25862
8. CANCELLATIONS: No refunds will be granted if cancellation is requested within 30 days to arrival date. Bookings canceled at least 60 day prior to check-in date will be given a 100% refund. A 50% partial refund will be given if cancelled at least 30 days before check-in date. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. See item below for Travel Insurance information.
I also understand that only the cleaning fee will be refunded if the cleaning crew is not able to drive to the condos due to dangerous driving conditions. Important Weather Alert: In case of inclement weather our cleaning crew might not be able to drive to the condos safely. If the condo is not able to be cleaned due to dangerous driving conditions the full cleaning fee amount will be added to your deposit and it will be refunded to you after checkout. Please check the road conditions in the Ghent, Beckley and Princeton areas before departing home. If the road conditions are not 100% clear please bring sheets, towels and paper products from home. The fact that you are able to drive to the ski area does not indicate that the side roads are being snow plowed. Please call us if you have any doubts about the road conditions before you depart from home. This rarely happens, but it is better to prepared to ensure a great vacation.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eleven (11) persons.
10. Cleaning fee of $90 includes a one-time linen-towel setup, paper products, dish towels, dishwasher detergent and clean up service after departing.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and (8) bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not available. Coin washers and dryers are available in the complex. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance. In the past, some of our guests have obtained insurance by going to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase. Check with your insurance agent before deciding what insurance to purchase. We do not endorse any insurance in particular.
16. I understand that all 12 condos are very similar and that we will try to keep your group in the unit you have requested, but your group might be moved to another of the four condos if a maintenance issue or scheduling issue demands it.
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.