Monthly Rental Agreement
Winterhaven Condo Complex, Units D204, D301, D302, D303, D304, D305, D306, E201, E202, E301, E302, E303, and E306
601 Winterplace Dr. Ghent, WV 25843
1. This is a month-to-month rental agreement. Starting on the date agreed on by both parties and continuing until the agreed upon move out date. Either party may cancel this rental agreement with a 30-day notice.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. No smoking of any kind, including vaping, is allowed in the unit. Please step outside and close the door to keep smoke out of the unit.
3. No charcoal or gas grills are allowed on any decks. This rule is put in place by the condo association. You may chain one out in the edge of the yard if you would like.
4. No pets allowed during monthly rentals.
5. There are quiet hours set in place the by the condo association from 10 pm to 7 am.
6. Parking is first come, first serve and there are no assigned parking areas. The road up to the condos can get bumpy when rain washes out some of the gravel. Please no low clearance vehicles.
7. We require an application to be filled out and returned before renting the unit, so we have complete information on those staying in the unit.
8. SECURITY DEPOSIT- A security deposit of $1300 is required. This will be refund in full within fourteen (14) days after your departure if no damage was done and all rents were paid. If we find damage, we will notify you and deduct it from you refund. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met.
9. PAYMENT – The deposit ($1300) is due to hold the rental and the first month’s rent ($1300) is due before the start date of your rental. The following months’ rent will be due on the same numbered date as your start date. (Example: If you move in on the 10th, the remaining months will be due on the 10th of each month) Any partial month will be prorated at $43 per additional night for the last payment. There will be a late charge of $50 if the payment is not made within 5 days of the due date.
Payments can be made through KeyCheck online. If desired checks, or money orders can be mailed to the below address. Mailed payments must be received on or prior to the due date.
New River Vacation Properties LLC
P.O. Box 158
Lansing, WV 25862
10. CANCELLATIONS: This is a month-to-month rental and can be canceled by either party with a 30-day notice. Owner reserves the right to immediately cancel the remaining days if renter(s) are found to have violated any of the condo rules or for violating this rental agreement.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of adult occupants per condominium is limited to three (3) persons. Short term visits from friends and family are allowed but not longer than 2 weeks without adding them to the rental agreement.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE –We do not provide maid service, linens or towels. Coin washers and dryers are available in the complex for your convenience.
13. CONDO ACCESS – We will try to give a 24 hour notice if there is a reason, such as scheduled maintenance, that we would need to access the condo. Because the condos are located on top of other units, we or the condo maintenance may need immediate access to the unit, to stop things like a water leak. This will be done by a knock and enter policy.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.